Monday, March 7

Hi Hi!

Hello everyone!  I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year or whatever holiday you celebrate.  :)  I had a great one.   I got everything I hoped for for Christmas.   Basically because  they brought the gift cards or handed me the credit card and said go shop.  lol  So I brought my own Christmas gifts.  lol  This was the first year though that I actually brought sensible things.  I brought a new bra, that I desperately needed, I got a bathrobe, some pajamas, a paint set, a lipstick, and a super cute kids plushie that I would never ever buy for myself.  lol

Valentine's Day has come and gone and once again, I was single.  I blame myself.  I'm just too shy to go and talk to people.  The one time I did get courage and hand my number to a guy...he never called.  :/  Oh well.  There's always next year.

I have a couple of reviews coming up.  Shampoo and hair-dye!!  Fun fun.  :)

Hopefully we all have a better 2016.  Even if you all had a great 2015, I hope 2016 is even better.  :D

No comments: