Monday, March 21

Garnier Whole Blends Shampoo & Conditioner Sample Review

 Hi hi!  Today I'm reviewing Garnier Whole Blends Shampoo & Conditioner in three different formulas.  Repairing, Hydrating, and Smoothing.



Let me first just say that I was super hyped about this new line because I had done a survey about them before I was offered to try them for free.  So, I was definitely super happy when I was accepted to try them.

Repairing Shampoo & Conditioner

I really liked this set.  You can definitely smell the honey in it.  The shampoo lathered really nicely.  I love when shampoos get a nice lather and this one definitely does.  The conditioner was equally as nice.  It rinsed out really well.  I tried this set first because I have recently dyed my hair (review coming soon) and even though my hair didn't feel damaged, I'm sure it still needed some repairing.  

Hydrating Shampoo & Conditioner

Hands down, favorite of the three samples I tried.  That doesn't mean the other two aren't worth it but this has coconut water in it and I'm a sucker for anything with coconut.  lol  It also has vanilla milk extracts in it and you can smell both of them.  The coconut a bit more and it's absolutely lovely.  It reminds me of summer.  This shampoo lathered just as good as the Repairing shampoo did.  Love that.  The conditioner rinsed it out nicely as well.  It does a good job at hydrating your hair.  My hair is so soft.  Definitely recommend this one.  :)

A picture of my hair after I used the Hydrating Shampoo & Conditioner. *look at that shine*  :)


Smoothing Shampoo & Conditioner

Finally, Smoothing set.  I don't know if it's because I don't generally have frizzy hair but I didn't really care for this set.  I would not buy it.  It does smell amazing though as it has coconut oil & coconut butter extracts in it.  The shampoo did not have as nice of a lather as the other two which I did not like.  As I said before, I love a good lather.  The conditioner rinsed nicely though.  It did make my hair look nice and it was very soft.  It just wasn't for me.  

Okay, there ya go.  Three sets of shampoo & conditioner from Garnier Whole Blends line.  Make sure to pick them up when you see them in stores.  :)

As always, even though I did get these for free from Crowdtap, my reviews are 100% my own.  Thank you for reading.  ♥  






2 comments:

Network Ace said...

hmm...that was nice though i would like to ask how to use them and what to use...

Unknown said...

nice read. keep writing