Thursday, July 30

Where to find me online

Hello!  As I said in my last post, I have set up shop here and there online.

First is my book.  Did I ever write about that here?  Either way, if you're new, I've compiled my poetry into a book and am now selling it through the Amazon Kindle.  You don't even have to have a Kindle to buy my book though.  Lucky you!  :)  Nope, all you need is the Kindle app which can easily be found in your device's app store.  Here is the link to my book:


Next is Etsy!  I'm going to be honest, there's only 4 things there at the moment but I am working on more items to fill it up.  You can click the link in the side bar or below.  



I've also set up a shop at Society6.  I really love drawing and taking pictures more than anything else and this site allows me to sell my art on a variety of products.  There's not a lot there but I'm working on it as well.  Here's the link:  


There you have it.  Feel free to check them out.  If you can't buy anything but you like what I'm selling, feel free to share the page that way more people can check it out.  :)  Thank you so much.  ^_^

No comments: