Thursday, July 30

Honesty time

Hello!  It's been a while but not as long as usual.  lol

I'm going to be honest, I have been going through a rough patch.  I'm so depressed living where I am.  I live in the countryside and I know a lot of people love it but I hate it.  I'm not even being dramatic.  I seriously hate living in the country.  I'm a suburb gal.  Was born and raised in the suburbs.  Lived in them for 20 years before moving here.  It's a culture shock and I just cannot get use to it.  It depresses me to the point where all I want to do is cry...

BUT...

that is NOT getting me anywhere and personally I'm tired of crying.  I've had enough of it and so I'm doing something about it.  I have big dreams and while I'm not quite ready to tell you all about them, I will say one of them, the main one.

Move out of the countryside!!!!

I don't work outside the home but I have set up shop here and there on the web.  I will write more about that in another post.  I'm going to do everything I possibly can to make that dream come true.  It'll be hard but nothing is as hard as staying someplace you dread.  #truth

No comments: