Sunday, May 3

Great Website ~ 100% legit

Hello! Happy May! It was 80°F here today. What happened to spring? My favorite season and it's gone like that. *snaps fingers*

Anyways, I have to tell you about this awesome site called instaGC. My friend told me about it in December and I checked it out but was like eh.  After the new year, I kept seeing her post gift cards that she got through the site to her FB wall and decided to check it out again.

OH MY GOD!!! I love this site.


See the above pic?  That's all the gift cards I've gotten since I started.

They have free offers like surveys, watch videos, click on links.  Yes, click on links.  You just click and get points.  It's amazing.  They also have offers where you can sign up for free trials or buy something with a credit card.  Don't want to use your credit card?  No problem!  See the above pic?  All done with the free offers.  

They have 11 pages of gift cards.  Amazon, Applebee's, Playstation point cards, Wii U point cards...etc.  They have something for everyone.  You can even redeem points for cash to your checking account or just get a check.  I'm pretty sure it's worldwide too since I saw someone redeem points in rupees!  

I'm telling you, this site is 100% legit.  Interested in learning more?  Click the link below to sign up and start earning.  ^_^

http://www.instagc.com/536648

No comments: